TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This page explains the regulations visitors agree to by visiting DataProt.net (“the website,” “us,” “we”). These terms & conditions apply from the moment a visitor enters the website, regardless of location, residence, language, and preferences of the user. Visiting the site signifies your agreement to the following terms & conditions in their entirety. If you do not agree with the terms & conditions in their entirety, you should leave the site immediately.
THE FOLLOWING PRACTICES ARE FORBIDDEN ON DATAPROT.NET
- Deceiving, misleading or committing fraud upon any person.
- Abusive and threatening communication.
- Interference with other visitors’ use of the website.
- Sending or posting unsolicited promotional content.
- Criminal or illegal behaviour.
- Content that infringes on any patent, trademark, copyright, or other proprietary right, or misusing intellectual property.
- Use of any automated query program (including bots, spiders, and crawlers). Scraping or crawling the website requires the explicit permission of DataProt.net.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY PROTECTION
The website and all content posted on it are the property of DataProt.net. They are protected by copyright and intellectual property laws. The following conditions must be met to lawfully share or display the content from the website:
- Copyright and proprietary signs must remain intact.
- The content must not be used for commecrcial purposes.
- The content must not be copied, reproduced, or rebroadcast.
- The sharer or displayer must obtain written permission from DataProt.net.
DataProt.net will not be held responsible for direct, indirect, or accidental damages, loss of profit, data, or revenue caused by use of the website. The website will not be held accountable by any party for the accuracy of the content posted. DataProt.net will not be held responsible for the content or the damage caused by third-party websites the website links to.
We do not guarantee constant online availability and total lack of errors. If you encounter an error on the site, please fill out the form on the Contact us page. The website will be unavailable during maintenance.
These terms & conditions are subject to change. Visitors will be notified if and when changes in the terms & conditions occur. Continued use of the website will be seen as a full agreement with the new terms & conditions. Visitors’ rights and obligations cannot be assigned or transferred to any third party. We reserve the right to enforce any claims against visitors at any point. If enforcement is delayed, that does not mean the right to enforcement is waived. DataProt will not be held accountable if these terms & conditions are breached due to circumstances outside of our control.